Hope you’re having a lovely weekend so far.
A couple of weeks ago, a lovely blogger Kirsty of Pixie’s Picks blog nominated me for a Liebster Award. I was ecstatic as it’s my first time ever to be nominated for a blog award and it means so much to me. Liebster Award is a game created by bloggers with under 200 followers to connect with each other and discover new blogs! Liebster is a German word for “dearest”, “beloved”, “most favourite or most loved”… basically just a lovely award for a blogger even just to be nominated for.
- Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
- Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers (on bloglovin’) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- No tag backs!
11 Questions from Kirsty:
1.Most worn item of clothing?
My skinny jeans. I love it’s versatility, I can just throw a tee or jumper with it and I’m good to go.
I read plenty but my favourite one is Company magazine.
3. Designer or High street?
High street all the way! Although on rare special occasion, I do treat myself with a classic designer item when I see a really good bargain.
4. Favourite band/singer?
Beyonce, Rihanna, Eminem and The Script.
5. Where would you love to live?
Where I am now. It’s one of the countryside in Britain with outstanding natural beauty.
6. Favourite beauty product?
7. Celebrity syle icon?
Olivia Palermo, her style never bores me, and Miranda Kerr, she always looks stunning and effortless with whatever she’s wearing.
8. Favourite blogger?
9. Dream job?
Althoug nursing is my calling, my dream job would be to become a stylist and a high fashion photographer.
10. Favourite film?
This was difficult because I love a lot of movies, so I will go for a classic one and it will be Titanic.
11. How did you start blogging?
I’ve been wanting to do it for ages but I have been busy juggling my life being a wife, a new mum, restarting my career here as a nurse and trying to cope my new life here in the UK in general. My husband encouraged me a lot to start my blog, it wouldn’t be easy at all without his help. I started it mainly hoping to inspire other people with my inexpensive varied style. I’m not skinny nor tall, I’m just an average woman who loves to dress up. I believe that you don’t have to spend too much to express your own style, feeling and looking good for less are one of my passion. I’m also learning to do nail art and I post it on my blog as I learned.
The blogs I am nominating are:
- Gwen and Elena from Style Sequins and Stripy Tights
- Jen from Drawings Under the Table
- Paige from Held Together by Pins
- Daisy from I am Daisy Alice
- Greta from Through Art Related Fashion
- Abi from A Little Abstract
- Jessica of Jessica-Chelsey
- Alice of Alice May Dear
- Lucrezia from Scream Your Mind
- Emma from Emma Wears What
- Francesca from Vintage Lillies
My 11 questions are:
- Tell me something about yourself in just three words.
- Your blog inspiration?
- Who is your style crush?
- Most played music on your playlist?
- Stay-in or night out?
- Your most favourite item in your closet?
- Name one accessories that you’ve always use and can’t live without?
- Heels or flats?
- Pastels or neon?
- Light or heavy make-up?
- Any strange or wicked talent that you want to us to know?
All the best to my fellow bloggers.. and thanks to you too for dropping by.
Love and respect,